Whoa... I haven't posted in LJ for a long time. Aside from laziness, I think the frequent LJ downtimes, the troll commentors, and the virus issue are partly to blame. LJ hadn't been that enjoyable to use as much as before, or not as addicting at least.
I miss my friends over here though, and I don't want to lose the LJ way of communicating and being updated with you guys, so I'll stick around with this account. (I don't know if much of my LJ friends has missed me... I've noticed several people un-friending me, ahaha. I understand, this account's pretty inactive and I seem dead, haha.)
But I don't think I could be active here as much as before (I used to post here almost everyday xD). I don't have much to say on my personal life, so I think twitter would do. As for blogging, well, I'm still addicted to talking about my fandom, but I'm doing that at Daydream Sanctuary instead. It's more convenient for me to post over at Blogger.
And oh, since it's "that time of the year again", I still did one for this year, but at DS instead. I suppose that's my way of celebrating my own birthday... which is by going emo about it.
I'm so pathetic.
Okay, I'll go back to crying.... until Saturday.
- Aktuelle Stimmung: depressed
|Expression of Deviance is Sapphire Pyro's Fandom Blog. This journal contains reviews, impressions, blabberings, rants, plugs, fanworks, etc. of the author's different fandoms. Fandoms covered may be under the following categories: anime, manga, cartoons/animation, comics, novels, movies, tv series, drama, music, and other entertainment mediums that the author is interested in. Occasionally, the author posts insights, reflections, reactions, and whatsoever on the latest news (local/world events, politics, religion, human behavior, animals, etc.), or on interesting articles, videos, and such found on the internet, or on random stuff. Quiz results, surveys, and memes are also posted in this journal. Lastly, this also serves as the author's personal diary, but those entries are friends-locked. So in a way, this is a semi-friends journal.|
|Warnings: This journal sometimes contains character/pairing/series bashing. So people that are extremely sensitive might get hurt. But don't worry, there are no fan bashings because opinions of other people are respected. Fan bashers are an exception though. It's fun to bash fan bashers for being so stupid (so if you got hurt with that statement, then you're one of them o_o). Moreover, people who are strict with grammar might not enjoy reading this journal either, because the author is very very lazy to review her entries and correct/edit her typographical and grammatical errors. Do not expect detailed or carefully analyzed entries as well, because remember, the author is just typing here for fun and not for her profession. Lastly, the author often types in "fangirl language". So if you are annoyed with expressions/emoticons like "omg!" "xD" "kyaaa!" "^^;" "otp!" "squee!" and so forth, you will very likely become annoyed while reading this journal.|
|Interaction: The author loves reading comments from her readers. It always makes her happy when she see replies in her entries, whether positive or negative, whether from friends or from strangers. Occasionally, she receives comments from people that aren't members of LiveJournal, a.k.a. the Anonymous posters. She loves those people as well, but she always treats each anonymous post made by different people. So it would be really nice if those who aren't part of LiveJournal but frequently read and comment on her journal include their names on each reply, so that the author will know that it's not a new visitor and not get confused.|
|Friending: All types of people are welcome to be the author's friends, as long as they have the same interests and have a pleasing personality. People with retarded or crazy minds will also be loved xD The author doesn't like one-sided relationships, however. So if you don't add her, she's not adding you back. She also won't add back those people who have never commented on her journal even once. At least make the author think that you actually exist ^^; Lastly, if you don't want to be friends with the author but would like to have your website/blog linked here, you could be this journal's affiliate. Just link to this journal on your site/blog then contact the author. But if you just want to be friends with the author and communicate with her aside from through LiveJournal, you can find out how from the profile page.|
Arthur Kirkland aka England of Hetalia icons from besito
Ahahaha.... I used to be posting at LJ almost everyday and pretty much up-to-date with my friends list but now.... ahahahaha ^^; Too late to catch-up... I'll just pretend that I was still checking regularly, haha!
I'll go back to the blogging world soon but now I'm busy with something... you see, my animanga blog (where I co-admin) will be closing ^^; Yes, both the blog and the scanlation side...
BUT I'll be creating another blog (this time it's gonna be a solo blog) and then all the H*P Projects would be moved to a new group xD
It's called The Zero Alliance. The founders got connected through Comic ZERO-sum, hence the title ;D Besides, most of H*P's projects are from Zero-Sum as well ;D Heehee. So:
(Dantalion's so bloody awesome =3)
I've been recruiting people I know to it xD Of course, I want to invite people in my friends list to join as well (since we have similar tastes anywayz, hehe.) For now, translators and cleaners for various oneshots are what's most needed. But a graphic artist would also be very helpful, because I'm running out of ideas for banner/button designs, haha! Also a re-uploader maybe (because my internet sucks; and there are people who can't access 4shared/sendspace). So if you're interested, please contact me xD
(Having a favorite series in Zero-Sum isn't really required, but that would be cooler so we can have a tagline like "Allies connected by Zero-Sum", hehe. And no, not all projects are going to be just from Zero-Sum ^^;... just most of them xD Haha!)
Feel free to ask any questions and stuff. I'll introduce the new site once it's... more organized ^^; Haha! Thanks! =D
- Aktuelle Stimmung: cheerful
- Must catch-up on Hetalia and Fall 2010 anime soon.... this season's awesome
- Two lovely friends are purchasing manga for me.... I hope my relative could buy me manga as well when she goes to Japan. I can't wait to get my hands on new manga xD
- Ohmygod.... lots of pending stuff on H*P manga project plans O_O
- I got a number of very interesting books recently. I want to put the one I'm currently reading on-hold and start reading some of the more promising ones.... but I might forget the story of the one I'm currently ready.... and I'm already halfway! Waaah....
- Work is busier than usual
~~~ Overtime and information overload is.... exhausting >_<
- Sale yesterday, went shopping with momz
~~~ bought pair of shoes (last pair! lucky xD), travelling bag (momz and I will share on it), and 5 books
- Went to a funeral of a second cousin I never knew yesterday
~~~ He's 5 years younger... died from a motorbike accident. It's sad....
- Spent most of the day working on my cousin's project today =_=
~~~ my lack of fandom time..... nooooooooooo!!!!
- A friend can't say it straight to me that she gets bored when I go book hunting.... that's why sometimes I'd rather be at the mall on my own....
- Several acquaintances can't directly tell me that I'm boring, anti-social, and useless. I don't know if they're being considerate or just waiting for the proper timing....
- I think I have a serious disease.... but I don't want to consult a doctor... not only because I hate them.... but the recent ones told super wrong diagnosis... one even admitted that he doesn't know what's wrong with me. FAIL!
- Aktuelle Stimmung: aggravated
So I have a favor, if you're familiar with any of these books, tell me if they're something you recommend or something you warn people from; so I'll know which to prioritize or to avoid ^^; Hehe~
* The Synthesis (Powerless #1) by Jason Letts
* Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo (Leven Thumps, #1) by Obert Skye
* The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
* The Dragon's Eye (Erec Rex, #1) by Kaza Kingsley
* The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy, #1) by Jonathan Stroud
* Eragon (Inheritance, #1) by Christopher Paolini
* Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
* The Mysterious Benedict Society (Mysterious Benedict Society, #1) by Trenton Lee Stewart
* Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms #1) by Kristin Cashore
* Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters #1) by Michelle Zink
* A Wrinkle in Time (Murray Family #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
* Meet the Austins (Austin Family, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
* The Akhenaten Adventure (Children of the Lamp #1) by Philip Kerr
* Fablehaven (Fablehaven #1) by Brandon Mull
* A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle #1) by Ursula K. Le Guin
* Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1) by Gregory Maguire
* The Lost Years of Merlin (The Lost Years of Merlin, #1) by T.A. Barron
* Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, #1) by James A. Owen
* The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson,
* Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
* The Blade Itself (The First Law #1) by Joe Abercrombie
* The Darkness That Comes Before (The Prince of Nothing #1) by R. Scott Bakker
* Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #1) by Joseph Delaney
* Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman
If it's not in the list and you have a suggestion, feel free to do it xD Don't worry if I might already know it... I'm pretty behind so most likely I won't be. Haha!
Thanks so much =D
(I think this list is incomplete.... but I can't recall the others anymore x_x)
* Sorta x-posted at ImagiCom
*ehem* Today is not really special except that my country celebrated Ramadan today and it was declared a non-working holiday~
HOORAY FOR NON-WORKING HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!! xD
So today, I spent my morning downloading and in changing Hyper Parfait's layout. It's done now.... I find it cleaner and more organized compare to all previous layouts. Hehe. I got excited and amused in changing the layout because the title of the series where the characters on the top banner came from is "Tropical PARFAIT" xD LOLz.... and the guy looked so much like my Firo in that image *_* I wish someone scanlates it....
Back to diary writing. Because of what I've been doing in the morning... I lacked sleep. I wanted to make up for that in the afternoon but momz dragged me to accompany her in taking grandpa out-of-town to do a sight-seeing-while-inside-the-vehicle. I was bored to death.... I wanted to sleep but I couldn't sleep.... momz fed me with food/drinks with caffeine (mocha latte, chocolate cupcake, etc.) so it got me quite hyper no matter how sleepy I was x_x
I'm still not sleepy until now... I was hoping that spending a few hours infront of the computer will make me sleepy again. But hhhmm... didn't seem effective ^^; Maybe I'll continue reading... Oh! I made an update at my novel blog. Oh gawd I have lots to read. I also have a lot of reading to catch up on twitter. Haha!
Izaya has been laughing more often than usual today (Izaya laughing = my cellphone's message alert tone) because of the birthday greetings. (there are also birthday greetings elsewhere) I don't celebrate my birthday (because I hate the idea of getting older =P) and to be honest getting presents is not a big deal, but I do love the greetings ^^ Thank you very much =D
But still.... I'm not very happy of this day..... I AM FOREVER EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD AND BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! =P
- Aktuelle Stimmung: depressed
Anywayz, I don't think I could ever catch up on the journal entries I've missed, but hopefully my LJ reading goes back to usual by Friday (which is a holiday!!!!) or Thursday night. I'm so excited~
Oh yeah, my latest craze by the way is TWITTER. Yeah, I was having second thoughts about getting one before. Even asked you guys which is better (Twitter or Plurk). I didn't want to get an account yet before because I didn't think I could handle yet another addiction (and many other reasons).... but ah well, I joined anywayz:
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ACCOUNT SO I CAN ADD YOU THERE TOO xD (or for it to be easy, follow me then I'll just follow you back.)
I miss you guys~
- Aktuelle Stimmung: productive
This is the main character from the Cinderella adaptation series by Vertigo Comics. I haven't read it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll like it. Besides, the colors in this image are enough to attract me, haha! And I'm a sucker for fairy tales~ And the idea of fairy tale characters acting as action heroes/heroines is so awesome xD
I used it for the banner of my other fandom blog by the way. I newly baptized it as: Imagination Complex. Hopefully I'll be active in it as much as I had been with Hyper Parfait and Go Hyper. Hehe.
By the way, I'm finally using Twitter, but it's more of the Anime/Manga Blog's Twitter. But I'm now thinking of getting a personal twitter... hehehe. I'll ask for your twitter accounts when that time comes xD
- Aktuelle Stimmung: productive
I am so DELIGHTED with the latest episode. What I had been wishing had come true and it's even better than I wished for *_*
( SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECollapse )
Bias aside, this series is really better when Alois is around. He's.... crazy xD He makes things interesting. Hahahahahha!
- Aktuelle Stimmung: hyper
I just watched episode 4 and of all the anime inspirations they could pick, the pick Baccano!!! The train ride chaos with criminals and weirdoes. I LOVE IT xD
It kinda sucks when a certain character is being oh-so-perfect.... BUT... if they use that perfection so intentionally and uses that as a joke... I have no complains xD Haha! The fanservice here is also obvious with the Sebby carrying Ciel like a princess part xD Hahahaha! I love crack xD
But the actual fanservice for me is.... that the Abberline lookalike is his IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER *_* KYAAAA!!!!!!! I'm a sucker for those!!! And he's HYPER!!! And if I understood correctly he's the older one... I'm usually more fond of the older ones xD *elder sibling herself* Too bad I won't be able to see them together ;_; *cries*
And of course, the other fanservice for me is CLAUDE'S APPEARANCE!!! (His tongue is such a mystery O_O;;;;) Oh he and Sebby are so... LOLz.
I'm dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to see episode 5. They'll be in the Trancy residence so Alois and Claude are DEFINITELY there this time. It's odd that Alois isn't in the preview though.... or maybe it's because of this:
PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS ALOIS CROSSDRESSING AND HE WAS SO PRETTY THAT EVEN CIEL BLUSHED (I DON'T REMEMBER HIM BLUSHING ON LIZZY).
THEI HEIGHT MATCHES!!! IT'S GOTTA BE HIM!!! *_* AND ALOIS IS A GREAT ACTOR SO ACTING AS A GIRL IS NO SWEAT FOR HIM!!!!
GIMME ALOIS NOW!!!! ALOISALOISALOISALOISALOISALOISALOISALOIS xD
Alright.... now I shall go back to manga and scanlation stuff >_<